The Woman's Auxiliary was the largest women's organization in the Anglican faith. It was originally established in the Church of the Epiphany in the early 1900's and was affiliated with other Auxiliaries throughout the Diocese of Algoma. In 1967, a nationwide reorganization of the Woman's Auxiliary led to the formation of the Anglican Church Women (A.C.W.) group.
These women put on fundraiser teas, bazaars, rummage sales, and card parties while also hostessing at dinners, providing catering, and doing volunteer work for the Lung Association, Memorial Hospital, and the Red Cross. The A.C.W. continues to perform missionary work in the community as well as meeting the social, educational, and financial needs of the church.