The Altar Guild was begun in the Church of the Epiphany in the late 1920's by Reverend P.F. Bull. The Altar Guild women were responsible for the care of the sacred vessels, altar linens, and the chancel in general. They would prepare the church for Sunday services as well as weddings, funerals, and other church events. The Altar Guild continues to maintain its role as chancel caretakers, maintaining flower arrangements, polishing the brass in the church, and preparing the church for Christmas, Easter, and Harvest Festival celebrations.