The Town's new logo represents the uniqueness of the Town of Rayside-Balfour.
- The blue represents the sky, rivers and lakes.
- The green represents the land, forests and prairies.
- The two blocks symbolize the two components of the Town: Rayside-Balfour and Balfour-Chelmsford.
- At a certain point, the two blocks converge to symbolize the unity between these two components.
- The designation is bilingual in order to acknowledge the special character of the Town.
The flag of the Town is also represented on this last illustration.
The Centennial logo symbolizes the Town's one hundred years of existence.
- The railroad represents its beginning.
- The potato flower symbolizes the fertility of the soils and the cultivation of the potato in this region.
- The trees remind us of the forest industry and the loggers.
- The mine shaft represents the rock and the region's mining operations.